Register New Card
Why we ask for a mailing address:
When you signup online we know where to send your starter kit. We'll also send replacement cards or lost cards that have been returned to the company. In addition, knowing where our members live helps us tailor our site to meet your needs.
Why we ask for an email address:
We require a valid email address so that our system will be able to send you an email to confirm your account. You won't be able to log in again until you have confirmed your account.
In order to best serve our customers, we may send updates that contain important information about our service. For example, we verify password and username for our password-protected web site areas. We may also communicate with a customer to provide requested services and for account-related issues via e-mail, phone or regular mail.
In addition to such service and essential messages, we offer our customers the option to receive information about our company, services and special deals. Users, however, can choose not to receive these communications from us by requesting to be unsubscribed.
Why we ask for a security question and answer:
From time to time, CLYNK customers lose or forget their PIN number or CLYNK card and will call us for help. Before we can help them, however, it is important that we verify that the person making the request regarding your account is you and not someone pretending to be you. For this reason, we ask you a question that you can answer, but that someone pretending to be you should not be able to answer.
Terms of Service
CLYNK agrees to:
- Make available recyclable bags
- Provide identification tags for bags
- Provide account cards
- Process containers for credit
- Post value of containers to account within 2 business days
- Provide customer service/account maintenance hotline staffed Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm (except holidays)
Customer agrees to:
- Provide accurate contact information and PIN number
- Use CLYNK bags for returning their redeemables
- Print identifying bag tags
- Drop tagged bag at CLYNK location thru self-serve drop door
- Drop only in-state purchased redeemables for credit
- Drop bags weighing 20 pounds or less
- Drop bags that are intact and tied securely at time of drop off
- Print payment slips from the CLYNK kiosk
Donating your bags
CLYNK allows customers to donate the proceeds from their CLYNK bags to an organization for a set period of time. This can be cancelled at any time.
Why we ask for year of birth:
We require a year of birth to verify eligibility for the contest to win an iPad.