Welcome to the Hannaford Community Cash Program
Fundraising is in the bag!
The Hannaford Community Cash program powered by CLYNK is a fundraising tool for booster groups, charities, civic organizations and school groups. The program allows groups to run a virtual year round bottle drive.
How it works
- Your organization signs up for a Community Cash account. You can sign up online or call us at 1-866-228-8454.
- We will send you a start up kit with bags, tags and handout envelopes.
- You simply distribute CLYNK bags with your organization’s account tag to your members.
- The members return their full CLYNK bags to the nearest participating Hannaford.
- Your account will be credited within two business days.
- It’s that simple!
What are the benefits of the Hannaford Community Cash program?
- Security for your organization. This means a single master account for your group.
- You can order more bags and tags by simply calling the Hannaford Community Cash Customer Service Hotline at 1-866-228-8454.
- Your group will be able to receive electronic donations from other CLYNK account holders through our website.
- A Hannaford Community Cash check for the balance on your CLYNK account is mailed to you each quarter. An account activity report will be emailed quarterly.
- You can view your balance online anytime.
It’s easy for them, easy for you, and works all year long.
If your organization has 20 supporters, and each one returns a bag every two weeks, you’ll make over $1,500 every year.*
*based on an average bag worth $3.50