Protecting your privacy is important to us and our employees. The following policy describes how we collect, use, share, and protect information about you. This policy applies to all information we obtain about you in connection with your CLYNK Redemption Card, such as your contact information and account balance. If you decide to close your account or become an inactive customer, this policy will continue to apply to your information.
What information we collect:
We collect information about you from your CLYNK Redemption Card Application, and from your transactions with us.
How we use your information:
We use your information in the following ways:
- to load the value of your bottle and can redemption transactions into your account;
- to provide you access to your account balance;
- to contact you about your CLYNK Redemption Card account; and
- to provide you with promotional offers (unless you instruct us not to send such offers to you).
How we disclose your information:
Except as provided below, we do not disclose any information about you to anyone:
- We will disclose your account balance information to Hannaford, so that you can use your CLYNK Redemption Card at Hannaford.
- We will disclose your information to third-party service providers hired by us or Hannaford to process your Card transactions.
- We will disclose information about you to other third parties if required to do so under applicable law.
How we protect your information:
We take steps to safeguard your information. We restrict access to your information to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. Employees who violate these standards will be subject to disciplinary measures. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your information.