CLYNK! Did you hear that? It’s a small sound with very big potential. It’s the sound of a new beginning, a fresh start, a better way. Let’s hear it for change that turns bottle redemption from a routine task into a fundraising tour-de-force for our communities.
Simple Bottle Drive
A simple bottle drive is the best bet when you’re looking to raise money for that half-marathon you’re training for or if you’re off to college and want some food cash. Here’s how it works:
- Sign yourself up for a personal CLYNK account.
- Use your card to print tags at any CLYNK kiosk.
- Place tags on your CLYNK bags, and hand out to family and friends.
- Return filled bags to your local participating Hannaford Supermarket.
- Watch your balance grow online or at any CLYNK kiosk.
Organized Bottle Drive
Are you a non-profit organization, or in charge of fundraising for a cause? Become a CLYNK Give Partner and make change easy.
- Click on the Sign Up button below and fill out the form.
- There is no card. Instead, you will receive your funds in the form of a mailed quarterly check. Account must have a minimum balance of $50.00 to receive a check. The balance will be rolled into the next quarter until you hit the minimum.
- Contact our CLYNK to Give Consultant at 1.866.228.8454 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order more bags and stickers in bulk.
- Your supporters with personal CLYNK accounts can also donate their balance to your cause when signed-in to their account. It’s super simple. Spread the word widely for more change!
Event Bottle Drive
If you’re holding an event to fundraise (or just to celebrate), get in touch and let us know how we can help.
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about bottle drive fundraisers.
Search for your favorite community organization and thousands of others. You can see how much change they’ve raised and their positive environmental impact.