Fundraise with CLYNK! Earn money for your charity, sports team, or other organization while recycling bottles and cans. Making a difference in your community while keeping the environment clean and green? Now that’s what we call a positive change.
With CLYNK, you can change routine bottle redemption into a fundraising tour-de-force for your communities. Raise money for events with a one-time organized bottle drive, or solicit donations from charitable CLYNKers in your community through our CLYNK to Give program to earn quarterly income. Let’s take a look at the differences between each way to raise money through CLYNK.
Organized Bottle Drive
A simple, organized bottle drive is the best bet when you’re looking to raise money for that half-marathon you’re training for or if you’re off to college and want some food cash. This method is great for one-time fundraising events, or annual charity drives. Here’s how it works:
- Sign yourself up for a personal CLYNK account.
- Use your card to print tags at any CLYNK kiosk.
- Place tags on your CLYNK bags, and hand tagged bags out to family and friends.
- Return filled bags to your local participating Hannaford Supermarket.
- Watch your balance grow online or at any CLYNK kiosk.
CLYNK to Give Partnership
Do you represent a non-profit organization, or are you in charge of fundraising for a cause? Become a CLYNK to Give Partner and make change easy. Through a CLYNK to Give partnership, charities and other organizations earn money with a quarterly check. All you need to do is encourage CLYNKers in Maine and New York to donate to your charity straight from their CLYNK balances!
- Click on the Sign Up button below and fill out the form.
- There is no card. Instead, you will receive your funds in the form of a mailed quarterly check. Account must have a minimum balance of $50.00 to receive a check. The balance will be rolled into the next quarter until you hit the minimum.
- Contact our CLYNK to Give Consultant by phone at at 1.866.228.8454 or by email to order more bags and stickers in bulk.
- Your supporters with personal CLYNK accounts can also donate their balance to your cause when signed-in to their account. It’s super simple. Spread the word widely for more change! We’ve also provided a video explaining how a user can donate directly from their personal CLYNK balance, so you can show your supporters how to give.
Event Bottle Drive
If you’re holding an event to fundraise (or just to celebrate), get in touch and let us know how we can help.
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about bottle drive fundraisers.